- Gold coast
Where to Take the Kids in Brisbane
Back to blog homepageJanuary 17th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Summer holidays with kids can be tough even in a great destination like Brisbane. Fortunately, there are lots of great, fun activities for kids in Brisbane. Some of the wonderful activities planned for children over this year’s summer holiday in Brisbane include:
- The Summer Solstice Light Spectacle. This natural spectacle is timed to occur in the middle of the Christmas holiday. If you plan to attend this spectacle, book ahead because it is popular. This great family attraction includes a cave tour as well.
- Flying Box Studios. If Mum and Dad need a break from the kids, Flying Box Studios provides 90-minute art workshops for kids for $22. All the materials are included in the price, and siblings and friends can attend together.
- Young kids can enjoy a day with their favourite tank engine, Thomas, at a Day Out with Thomas at the Workshops Rail Museum. Thomas will be there from Boxing Day to January 29.
These are just a few of the fun activities in Brisbane this holiday season. If you want to spend some time away from home, Brisbane is where to go.
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Fresh Ideas for your Brisbane Stay
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips