- Gold coast
Why Two-Bedroom Serviced Apartments are Better
Back to blog homepageMarch 7th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
An article on relocatemagazine.com recently described the benefits of two-bedroom serviced apartments for employees being relocated by their companies to a new area.
Typically, a two-bedroom apartment is comprised of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a good sized living/dining area and a fully equipped kitchen.
A two-bedroom apartment is superior to a one-bedroom or studio apartment in that it gives the occupants a lot more flexibility in their living arrangements.
If it is one person or a couple with a lot of luggage or possessions, for example, the second bedroom can be used for storage. Other uses can include:
- A guest room for when friends or relatives come to stay
- A study for after-hours work
- A kid’s room or nursery, if it is a family that is being relocated.
A two-bedroom apartment is also a cost-effective accommodation solution, as two professional employees can be accommodated in the one apartment, thus saving the company money. They can share the living areas while still having their own private bedroom and bathroom, which is a win-win situation for both employer and employees.
- What to do in Sydney During The October Long Weekend
- Launch Promotion! 4 Brand New Properties On Sale in September!
- Find Your Style in Sydney
- Finding the Gold Coast’s Best Live Music
- Getting Sporty in Sydney
- How to Make the Most of a Winter’s Day in Sydney
- Where to Find Your next Feast on the Gold Coast
- Here’s Where to Watch The Wallabies vs. England
- Win Samsonite Luggage – Our Instagram Competition Starts TODAY!
- In Sydney During Vivid? Here’s How to Make the Most of Every Second
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- 10 Awesome Halloween Events on the Gold Coast
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- 14 Things for Travellers to Do in Brisbane on Christmas Day
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- Spring Racing Carnival 2014: the Fashion, the Flair, and the Fun
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips