Pitt Street Penthouse Apartments Sydney CBD
Enjoy a top floor, split-level three-bedroom penthouse apartment, featuring a living area with double high glass panels so you and your guests can enjoy these unparalleled views.
This penthouse apartment at Pitt Street, Sydney has the following inclusions to enhance your stay....
- Oversized flat screen TV in the living area
- Blu-ray / DVD player
- Selected local and Foxtel channels
- CD player / radio with iPod / iPhone dock
- Nespresso coffee machine with a selected range of Nespresso coffee pods
- Bedside clock radios with iPod/iPhone connectivity
- Spajet bath in the master bedrooms’ ensuite
- A selection of luxury guest amenities in each bathroom
- Luxurious plush bedding
- Cordless telephone
- Free wireless internet within the apartment (daily limit applies)
**Penthouse balconies are locked until further notice.
Enjoy your own private penthouse sanctuary with spectacular views, available with a variety of bedding configurations to suit your special occasion.
Your preferred bedding set-up should be advised at time of reservation.
3 bedroom penthouse apartment
(3 x KB / 6 x SB / 1 x KB + 4 SB / 2 x KB + 2 x SB) Split-level
Sleeps up to 6 / Total area = 220m2
Have a read of what some of our guests have to say about their stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments. Feel free to use our 'submit a review' option to add to our growing feedback reviews.
Not all reviews are posted and some reviews may be edited for length or appropriateness.
I had a very pleasant check in Daniel (I think) was very warm and welcoming, he was super friendly and was very clear with instructions.
I would highly recommend the Meriton on Pitt. I've stayed at Meriton on Kent and Bondi Junction and I like Pitt the best. Location was great, facilities were lovely. I would definitely recommend the three bedroom for groups, plenty of space and kitchen was well stocked with utensils etc.
I would definitely stay at the Meriton on Pitt again and other Meriton apartments as I know what to expect.