- Gold coast
2014 Gold Coast International Food, Wine & Music Festival
Back to blog homepageMarch 3rd, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Once more the Gold Coast International Food, Wine and Music Festival is being held and, according to an article on visitgoldcoast.com, this year’s festival will be the biggest and best yet!
Being held at various venues around the Gold Coast, the festival is a much anticipated event that showcases all the best in local food, wine and music.
Highlights this year will include:
- A central festival village at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort in Palm Meadows
- Breakfast at the beach with a gourmet breakfast basket and live music at the Surfers Paradise beach marquee.
- A Fundraising Gala Dinner at the Sofitel, featuring a 5-course degustation menu.
There’ll also be wine and food master classes and workshops, celebrity chef cook-offs, high teas, beach soirees, concerts, private dinners, tastings, and more tastings; all set against a backdrop of live music and entertainment from local and international performers.
An event not to be missed by food, wine and music lovers, the Gold Coast International Food, Wine and Music Festival will run from Friday April 11th to Sunday April 13th.
- The Ultimate Couple’s Getaway in Brisbane
- How to Jam-Pack a Weekend on the Gold Coast
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Brisbane
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- Finding the Perfect Wedding Accommodation in Sydney
- The Best Beaches near Brisbane
- How to See Sydney Like a Local
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips