- Gold coast
5 Free Things to do in Sydney
Back to blog homepageNovember 22nd, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Sydney is a beautiful city with so much to see and do. To stretch the holiday dollars a bit further, Sydney.com shared five things you can do in the city for free:
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge is free to walk across. From this prime position, you’ll have spectacular views of the city; use the opportunity to get your camera out and capture the harbour, Opera House and other Sydney landmarks forever.
- For a glimpse of Australia’s unique plant life, visit the Royal Botanical Gardens. The Gardens bring together many of the country’s plants and trees. It’s also a perfect picnic spot and the paths can be explored for hours.
- The Art Gallery of NSW is packed with international and indigenous works, whilst the building itself is spacious and offers magnificent views of the city.
- There’s always something going on in Darling Harbour, so head over there for guaranteed entertainment.
- Darling Harbour is also the location of the Australian National Maritime Museum. Free to enter, the museum explores ocean life and there are activities and experiences here that the whole family will enjoy.
- The Ultimate Couple’s Getaway in Brisbane
- How to Jam-Pack a Weekend on the Gold Coast
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Brisbane
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- Finding the Perfect Wedding Accommodation in Sydney
- The Best Beaches near Brisbane
- How to See Sydney Like a Local
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips