- Gold coast
How to Spend Springtime in Sydney
Back to blog homepageNovember 6th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Sydney in spring offers the perfect combination of great weather and all the attractions. The Independent highlighted its top picks for spring visitors to the city:
1) The Sydney Tower Eye offers breathtaking views from 309 metres up. Savings can be made by booking in advance.
2) Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge – it takes a few hours but the reward is unparalleled harbour views at the summit.
3) Check out the cream of Australian fashion design in Paddington. The Intersection houses some of the country’s hottest designers all within easy walking distance of each other for a shopping hit second to none.
4) Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens are open every day. As well as a stunning array of plants, the gardens are your chance to see some of the city’s wildlife, including possums and cockatoos, up close, too.
5) Stretch your legs on the Coogee to Bondi trail. Once you reach the beach, try lunch at The Bucket List for seafood accompanied by local beers and wine.
- The Ultimate Couple’s Getaway in Brisbane
- How to Jam-Pack a Weekend on the Gold Coast
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Brisbane
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- Finding the Perfect Wedding Accommodation in Sydney
- The Best Beaches near Brisbane
- How to See Sydney Like a Local
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips