- Gold coast
Outdoor Activities Families Can Enjoy On Winter Holidays
July 30th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Are you looking for a fun outing with the whole family these school holidays? School holidays can be a fun but draining time of year. For all of those parents who are starved of ideas, the following list may provide some inspiration:
- Trade in the city for the country and get a taste of farm life. You can milk cows and feed baby lambs.
- Another option to keep the family entertained is to visit Eden Gardens or Sydney Olympic Park. Both attractions have fun activities for young kids, as well as adults.
- For a real winter feel, families can check out Snow Time in the Garden and try some tobogganing.
- You can also visit the World Square ice-skating rink for a fun filled afternoon.
- The Winterlight Festival is always a blast with children, as they love the entertainment and the skating workshops. Adults and children will both love the tasty food at the festival.
- For those who love history, you can take a step back in time with Winterfest, a medieval Faire with plenty of knights in shining armour, archery and enthralling contests.