- Gold coast
Start Your Flight In Style at the Airport Lounge
Back to blog homepageNovember 10th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Travelling can sometimes be stressful or boring, especially the time spent waiting in airports after you have cleared security. An enjoyable alternative to the gate area is an airline’s airport lounge. These areas have restricted access and provide guests with various facilities, food and, most importantly, a place to relax pre-flight.
Lounges are also a bonus in the event of a delay, whilst lounge staff can help you with many enquiries, too. There are several ways of accessing these lounges, according to Lifehacker, and it can be well worth it for the peace and quiet.
Firstly, you can buy membership, although this can be expensive.
Purchasing a business class ticket will also secure you access to the airport lounge. If you travel frequently, your loyalty can pay off, providing you remain with the same airline as far as possible. The more you travel with a particular airline, the better status you acquire with them, with perks such as lounge access for gold members.
Finally, if you are travelling with someone who is already an airline member, you may be able to gain entry as their guest.
- 5 Reasons to Book a Serviced Apartment in Sydney
- The Ultimate Couple’s Getaway in Brisbane
- How to Jam-Pack a Weekend on the Gold Coast
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Brisbane
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- Finding the Perfect Wedding Accommodation in Sydney
- The Best Beaches near Brisbane
- How to See Sydney Like a Local
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips