- Gold coast
Sydney Celebrates Food and Wine with March Festivals
Back to blog homepageMay 17th, 2014 | Meriton Apartments
Sydney’s month-long festival of food and wine is underway once more, with plenty of events to tempt the hungry crowds.
Highlights of the annual extravaganza include the Tour the Regions Dinners. NSW’s greatest chefs take over restaurants across the city, using their talents to create set menus that showcase the quality of local ingredients.
Wine connoisseurs can enjoy a plethora of wine tastings designed to celebrate NSW’s wine regions and winemakers, explained Rescu.com.au.
Continuing the food and wine theme, Taste of Sydney offers visitors the chance to sample local culinary delights in the beautiful surroundings of the Centennial Parklands. Aspiring chefs can get involved with the Lurpak Cookery School or learn how to serve up complementary food and drink pairings at the Food & Beverage Matching Masterclass. A cocktail-making demonstration by Sensology is RESCU’s recommendation for those wishing to brush up on their mixology skills.
The NSW Food and Wine Festival runs until 21st March. Taste of Sydney is held between 13th and 16th March.
- The Ultimate Couple’s Getaway in Brisbane
- How to Jam-Pack a Weekend on the Gold Coast
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Brisbane
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- Finding the Perfect Wedding Accommodation in Sydney
- The Best Beaches near Brisbane
- How to See Sydney Like a Local
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Top 5 Things to Do During Your Sydney Layover
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips