- Gold coast
The Top Five Buys for Travelling in Style business travellers
Back to blog homepageNovember 11th, 2013 | Meriton Apartments
Business travellers can end up spending a lot of time on the move. If that sounds like you, the Sydney Morning Herald said it may be worth investing in a few travel items designed to make travelling less onerous and more luxurious:
- You could take the standard sleep mask and pillow offered on board, but Armand Diradourian’s Travel Sleep Kit, in cashmere, is a classier choice.
- The Aesop Jet Set Kit includes travel size hair, face and body products to keep you fresh and stylish.
- An aluminium case will look tough and last for years – the Sydney Morning Herald recommends the Rimowa Topaz carry-on case.
- If you worry about your suitcases going astray, the Trakdot Luggage Tracker will keep an eye on the whereabouts of your bags, for a subscription fee.
- The Rolex GMT Master II might be one for the man who has everything, but it will keep you up to date with three different time zones simultaneously.
- 5 Reasons to Book a Serviced Apartment in Sydney
- The Ultimate Couple’s Getaway in Brisbane
- How to Jam-Pack a Weekend on the Gold Coast
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Brisbane
- Meriton Serviced Apartments
- Finding the Perfect Wedding Accommodation in Sydney
- The Best Beaches near Brisbane
- How to See Sydney Like a Local
- The 24-Hour Gold Coast Christmas Shopping Guide
- Top Restaurants Near Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta
- Baggage Allowance Guide for EVERY International Airline
- What Americans Really Think of Australia
- 11 Picturesque Beaches Just a Stone’s Throw From Brisbane
- Most Unusual Restaurants in Sydney
- A Guide to Road Tripping from Sydney to Byron Bay
- The Top 15 Beaches on the Gold Coast
- Spoil Someone Special
- Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Scene: Where’s Best and When Should You Go?
- The Life and Legacy of Famed Architect Harry Seidler
- The Top 5 Most Exclusive Places to Get A Drink in Sydney
- Advantages of Serviced Apartments
- Aussie Culinary Scene
- Brisbane Special Events
- Business Travel Tips
- Corporate Travel in Australia
- Gold Coast Special Events
- Holiday Accommodation Ideas
- Press Releases
- Queensland Travel Tips
- Romantic Getaways
- Serviced Apartments
- Short Stays
- Special Events
- Sydney Special Events
- Travel Tips